Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first gold ring

vanner

it was in that dreaded pull-tab range.Was using a screwdriver and having trouble locating it... nearly gave up. I have now ordered a pro-pointer, gotta make things easier

Same thing happened to me this spring...great nickle signal, could not locate with the screwdriver like normal, nearly walked away, took my time and finally felt it...now, any signal I cant hit right away, I think "ring" That sure is a nice one you got there Vanner.
Mud

If it wasn't for the pro pointer I wouldn't even have the patience for detecting. Good choice

i took my spanking new 1500 out this morning for the first,, as well as my first ime with the pro pointer. how in the dickens did we ever live without them in the ''good ole days?'' i know,,, we could see in those days,,,,,,,,,