Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Gold with F2

poorman

I finally found my first Gold with the F2 today. Sun came out and it was 62'. Took a walk in our local Park for a bit after doing my Banking in town. I know everyone will want to know the VDI number but I flat forgot to check. The tone was a mid low tone and very repetable. I say I forgot but I am just really affraid to say for sure. I would have swarn it said 18 but after digging the ring and passing it over the coil, it read 46 so my 18 might be wrong. 3 inches down, I do remember that.

outrageous find!...congratulations!..what coil did you use?

(h.h!)
j.t.

I was using the 8" coil. Trash was pretty light. Some boys in the Basket Ball court watched me dig it. One of them aske me if I was a professional Metal Detector Operator. I got a little chuckle out of that. I told him no, I don't make my living at it so I guess I'm not.

i am curious about anything being found with the f2,because i bought one after xmas,and am awaiting spring with breathless anticipation!..hungry for info regarding
operation of detector in various hunting locations..i am mainly a coin shooter,and intend to use it hunting trashy parks...love to hear more about what other's are finding,and what they really think of the detector in general!..snow up to my a** here now,and will be awhile before i can get out!..terrific find!

(h.h!)
j.t.

Congrats on the gold ring, very nice WTG!:thumbup:
Glenn