Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt 2016...

cwilk

Weather was scheduled to be great so I had it all planned out for this morning. All went as scheduled except I forgot my money/wallet. I remembered tucking a 20 into a book in my field box about ten years ago and hoped I hadn't already spent it. It was still there, which saved the day, at least when it came to lunch. What was lunch? A great big ham and cheese sub that I ate between two sites. What can I say about the loot? Two big coin spills. One for $1.40 and the other for around 3 bucks. (I was going to keep everything separate but my pants only had four pockets.) First target at site two was the sterling "Lucky 13" thing. Unluckily, it met a mower after it was lost. Luckily, I found it! I sure thought it was a silver dime when I first laid eyes on it. A few steps away I found the 1935 winged liberty dime. First silver coin of the year on day one! I was able to go for just under three hours, and found over a 100 coins which is also very good for being out of shape after winter. Fun day. Great loot. Met some nice spectators. Traffic was awful. I'll take two out of three any day!

Chris