Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt finds with my new Pro detector.

Bottomfeeder

I went out this afternoon for a couple of hours to a park my friend and I have hit hard since last fall.
A couple of hours yielded 7 coins and numerous bottle caps.
The ground is so full of iron there that the pro was constantly "tweaking' at it. I had the iron reject set at 40, and coupld still hear contant little pops.
Nevertheless, out of that mess i found 97 cents, and had a good time.
I like the new machine, she's a keeper!

The AT Pro is beginning to get a good reputation for pulling out good targets in in ron/junk infested areas. :)

Thanks for your post:thumbup:.

but u can not bring it to virgina.........sepro........yes..........atpro...........forget it.....not allowed in the lane...........sept. thru jan........ok.............jun thru aug..........not allowed

get a grip on it

also the Excal, but will talk Jack into doing my digging for me!! Would like to get over there again and find another high dollar watch or bunch of gold. :)

Nice hunt!:thumbup:Always good to get out and do some swingin!:detecting:
Thanks for sharing!:biggrin: Happy Hunting!:)