Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Hunt In 2015!

ToneTime

[attachment 311100 1428798026478233573944.jpg]
Finally made it out this year. I have been fighting this cough and only hunted for about 2 hours today. I went down to the nearby old RailRoad bridge. These old bridges around here seem like collecting places and you never know what you will find. Felt good hearing the sound of the Tesoro again. I found an old bottle, $.51 and some old tags along with the junk. The best is an old Penn R&R Co tag. The bottle says Hoffman's on it. I will have to do some research.[attachment 311101 1428798753190-644364546.jpg][attachment 311102 1428798810815-1204713569.jpg]

looks like some older tabs, many a hot spot in the mid 60,s and thru the 70,s prosperous times, who knows maybe some jewelry in the location , looks like maybe a 50,s creem bottle Gad you could get out