Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt of 2016

DiggerODirt

[size=large]I finally got the time and the weather to get out and give it a go. I was confined to my local spots as I did not have a partner today or a ride. I chose a small field near a school I have hammered over the past 8 years. This place still gives up the goods and surprises the heck out of me. The silver must be nearly gone, but I managed to get a 1942 Merc today. The silver ring with the heart is Pandora (marked 925 ALE 60) and sold new for about $100. Seriously ladies... You are OVER paying. This ring was an eyeball find from February as I got off my bus returning to school. The other ring is also .925 and has seen better days. It was found on the same hunt as the clad on the left side of the scan. The clad on the right side of the scan was also eyeballed along the curb strip on my way home from the hunt. Must have came out of someones pocket while they fumbled for the car keys.[/size]

Sorry about the length of this post...

HH,

n/t