Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first hunt of the new year

Found
...2008....coin counter
Coins 1957 or less counter
Target: 1000
Found: 0001
1945 weatie in my yard testing the M6 6 inch deep.

That is quite a target you set for yourself! What I decided is less total coins,,,more gold/silver...but still a ton of clad...oh less pennies....will be a big part of one of my new programs...penny killer...quarter finder...:detecting:

I enjoy reading your posts DFX-Gregg so far I've picked up 28.00 and one 14K wedding band yellow-white this year loonies and toonies sure help. Dan

I just started hunting again for the year...after I get a few days in will post... May be able to hunt 3 days before winter/snow returns.. Dan I wish we had more higher value coins...but we have to take what the ground gives us...Continued good luck sounds like you are off to a great start this year!:detecting: