Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt of the year got silvers and a first:thumbup:

jcooking

The weather has been pretty warm here this week so most of the snow has melted off and made detecting possible. We had a St. Patty's party last night, so it was hard to get going this morning:stars:, but I have really been itchin to get out swinging. Rain got me after about two hours, but had a great time and made a couple finds. The two rings are both sterling, one celtic band and one Mickey Mouse ring. First silver coin of the year was a 57 Rosie. Dug the big copper and thought that I had a large cent for a moment, but wasn't disappointed to see my first ever British One Penny, from 1920. Found some sort of pipe fitting thingy and it looked like it would hold the rings well :smoke:. Also got what I think is a key FOB from an old hotel in Helena, a near town but not sure so any help would be appreciated. Didn't get many coins for the day, but got a few keepers and had a great time getting out!

HH!!

Nice rings!! I like the Helena Key fob thingy too!! Congrats!!

Congrats on all the sweet keepers Jon.

That Mickey ring might have some Disney collectible value my friend:thumbup:

Super first hunt.

Good start bud. WTG