Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Hunt Out With The Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II

Bill G

I finally got some time off and got to the beach for the day with my new Garrett Sea Hunter Mark II. I did not find much some modern clad, pop tops and good old tent spikes.With that said I am very impressed with this PI it runs smooth seems to get great depth and hits solid on targets. The Sea Hunter Mark II had no issues at all with the salt water sand/black dry sand or in the water at all on here on the west coast beaches.

California beaches you got to love beer bottle screw caps and tent stakes....Lol

With the Anderson straight rod set up and my bungee set up the detector was balanced and super easy to swing. This detector is going to be a keeper for me. (Note) I really did like the 8” coil on this set up it was very balanced and still had solid depth.

Happy Hunting To all,
Bill G

Attachments

• 1AACD60C-49BD-4762-A6D9-63806A839A9A.jpeg
    1AACD60C-49BD-4762-A6D9-63806A839A9A.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 239
  • 69241D49-C18B-4264-8D39-74F1DEE23611.jpeg
    69241D49-C18B-4264-8D39-74F1DEE23611.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 243
  • 7A6E0A89-2230-42E3-8F13-F1FAB1212392.jpeg
    7A6E0A89-2230-42E3-8F13-F1FAB1212392.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 248
Thank’s

I set it up to fit my needs and it turned out great.

Happy Hunting,
Bill G

Hi Bill,
Take your time with it and listen for the very slightest changes in threshold.......these are the really deep targets a lot of detectorists miss.The first time i ever used mine i pulled up a gold ring from the tiniest waver in the threshold........it doesn't miss a lot which can sometimes be annoying(fish hooks,hair pins etc) but all the extra digging pays off over time.Great machine.

Nauti,

I appreciate the feedback and your experience with the Sea Hunter.

Thank You & All The Best,
Bill G

Great detector my friend just found 3 gold rings in one week with it!
Mark

Well done Mark.....can't wait to get out with mine again......especially after hearing this.