Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Hunt With Golden Gets 10K Pic Added

Clad2Hunt

Got out to a school field that has produce a lot of finds along with several gold pieces and numerous silver pieces. Clad off the chart. Thick grass and soft soil makes a great spot. Haven't been there in a year so a couple of hunting buddies and myself went there this evening. Digging a lot of trash to learn MD and didn't feel I had it set right. One friend got a gold signal on his E Trac and called me over to test it. Clipping and not one I would dig. Open plug and a 14k big gold ring with diamonds and a ruby. A beautiful ring. Setting on ground I set the notch switch to narrow and adjusted the notch till I got a clean signal. Moved on and in less than 5 minutes I got the clean middle low tone. 10k Buckle Ring with diamond chips. Yahoo my first ring with the Golden and second for year. I got my Clean Sweep coil in this evening and if rain doesn't happen will be going to a very old field that I feel has been unnoticed for a long time. Got a 43p nickel 2 weeks ago on a quick survey hunt and had to leave site after only there a few minutes. Field dates back to 30's Though not the right forum I got a 1926 Piece Silver dollar yesterday with my Safari in a friends yard which dates back to 1890. Its been my 2 days.

Very nice ring, great peace dollar too......Congrats:thumbup:

:clapping: well done

Great job! The "G" is an excellent detector for rec areas and like you already know, schools. Keep us updated on your finds.

Way to go! :cheers:

The Golden

Wow baby,

Great find! Was it a nice medium tone?

Mike