Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first hunt with my (new to me) bh 3300

PostalTwo

Hi guys my huinting buddy traded me straight acrosss for my 2200 and first time out nail a 1909 large cent love this machine it operates simelar to the 2200 but now I have gb and I'd # I'd was a 65 and it was at 6" I also found a 1921 small cent thanks for looking cheers

Nice find, Postal. WTG. How do you like the Discovery 3300? Kind of like trading in a VW for a Porshe, huh?

Thanks walt I really like the 3300 I find it very similar in terms of how the machine behaves on different targets like steel coins and tinfoil. The pinpoint feature is neat although I haven't quite masterd it there's a returne operation u can do and I use that to detune the machine I found that fun to use because its new. Most of the time I just cross the target it locates the same as my 2200 so its easy to pin down exactly where a target is.overall its a nice machine and a tad deeper that the 2200 so ill take it. :)

Some useful coils to have in your arsenal to go along with your 3300 are:
the 4" gold coil (for searching trashy areas with multi targets close together) it gets better target separation

the 11"DD coil a deep seeking coil (for finding deep targets in highly mineralized ground) because it's a 11" coil, you can search large areas faster.

the 10" Magnum coil a deep seeking coil (for finding deep targets in normal soil that isn't as mineralized) it also will enable you to search a large area faster.

Walt do u know where a guy could find the dd ive tracked down the other 2 concentric coils from canadian sources but i cant find the 11"dd? thanx Trevor