Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with T2SE

61chip

Got out a few weeks ago with my new shooter. Went for the first time to a property I thought could possibly have had some CW activity. Only covered a small portion of it because it was very muddy. Looks like I will need to spend more time here! Ran sens 85 disc 10 tones 3

I'd say definitely that's a good place to spend some time searching. Nice going!:thumbup:

tabman

Good way to break in the T2! Congrats!

Awesome good find. !!

Thanks for the replies, guys. Think I'm really going to like this machine, but I've got a lot to learn about it! Quite a bit different than my other machine (AT Pro). But I love the balance and light weight of the T2 -- it feels lighter with the 11" DD coil that my AT Pro does with the 5x8. Unfortunately, we've got about a foot of snow on the ground now, so will be awhile before I can take it out again

Congrats !!!!