Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with the 705

rjsupersonic

Today was my first hunt with my new 705 so far so good. I found some clad but was mainly learning the new machine. It's quite different from my F75 ( got rid of the F75 wanted to try something new) first impressions, very light weight and easy to swing, did not take me long to get used to the controls on the 705. The tones are smooth and it runs very stable. I am sure I will enjoy becoming proficient with it. I will keep everyone posted.:)

Congratulations. It is one of the most under-rated yet very proficient detectors you can buy. With the 10.5" DD coils it is very deep also, but it does add weight to the machine.

Congrats it is a sweet unit for sure. Good luck with it and may you find many good targets, Beale.

You're really coing to like that machine RJ. :thumbup:

Good choice of machine though i am wondering why you let go of the F75 ? not that i liked it either , though did not give it much of a try as i am too into Minelabs.

If you want to know what the 705 is like then just look at my beach finds , well over

Used the F75 for over a year, it is a good machine a bit noisy and was affected often by electrical interference. I have studied the Minelab line and was intrigued. I like the fact that the 705 has a prospecting mode and plan on adding additional coils soon. I can't see as well as I once did and the 705 has a large bold display which is great! I know the F75 is a deep machine but depth is not everything in my opinion. I hope to be proficient on the 705 in the very near future...will keep you posted. I feel fortunate to have this forum for advice and opinions. One more feature that comes to mind on the 705 is pinpointing..... I forgot my pro pointer on the first trip out and was amazed how well the 705 pin pointed.