Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Hunt with the CZ 7a Pro

GoGoGopher

If I could have sex with this detector, I just might...I am in LOVE already with this machine...It is DEEP, ACCURATE, and DEEP!!! ... Did I say DEEP???
First hole had a foil ball that read as a nickle at 4" (OK...I got fooled) Second hole!!! 2 mercs (1941, 1945) at 8"...Third hole held the wheat (1941), and was about 4 inches away from hole 2...
After that...it was all clad...Did get a 1962 nickel in there....Also found this Chineese made car, and the 2 junk items...This was for about 1 1/4 hours in a field I have hit more than any other in my area...

08-01-12WoodsField1.jpg

08-01-12WoodsField2-1.jpg

08-01-12WoodsField.jpg

08-01-12WoodsField2.jpg

HH,

Great finds! The CZ7a Pro will bring old areas back to life again. Probably one of the best and well-built digital units Fisher ever produced. And did we mention 'DEEP"? You bet it goes deep! Enjoy your new found relationship.

Charles

I wouldn't give up my CZ70 pro. I did once and missed it. They are a real joy to hunt with and they are deep. I had great luck with mine beach hunting. I hope Fisher rewards the CZ crowd with a new Christmas release of a CZ type machine with a few more bells and whistles. You know I am hoping and saving my money just in case.

Don
HH

7a-Pro is a good one. I had one for years then got the 70-pro.

You can't beat a cz...and if you put the 12" Sunray coil on it...prepare to dig towards China:thumbup: