Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with the xterra....

bleeohio

I didn't even do any in house testing before i went out to one of my old homestead sites that my brother and i have hit already hit twice this year and have taken a couple goodies out using couple of diff. machines. Did pretty well, this field was just plowed a week ago so it's soft and spongy. I didn't get any "get the backhoe" signals but i dug a ton of brass and copper items. Did get one big penny, 1831, and one indian head, 1902. And one wheatie a 1912s. Did get five flat buttons and a huge thimble. I Know why i didn't find a lot of change,,, they musta spent all their money on shotgun shells cause i found a boatload of them puppies.. I did notice that some small brass items would get a little choppy but this site is loaded with iron and nails. I noticed that the depth really increases if you can run sens. all the way to 20, and i wonder if once your ground balanced you can set it a little negative to run hotter or not. Didn't play with the settings a lot , i just wanted to hunt today. Overall i think i'm gonna like it for this type of hunting, do i think that it's gonna take the place of my expl.? No, but i think it's gonna keep some of the other manufactures up at night...Gonna give her another run tomorrow and play with the options a little more. HH....