Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First hunt with X-terra 70!

Was able to get out this afternoon for my first hunt with my new x-terra 70. While it frustrated me at first I stuck with it and was able to make some finds. I went to a ballfield that I have pounded for years with my MXT. I found a sterling silver ring, a silver medal, a 1943 war nickle, 2 wheaties and some clad.
[attachment 105106 IMG_0773_1_320x240.JPG]
[attachment 105107 IMG_0776_320x240.JPG]
[attachment 105108 IMG_0777_320x240.JPG]

Way to go!!! My first real outing produced nothing but spent rifle brass with my X-70. But, going back again this time with my buddy. Went alone the first time and I was in the middle of nowhere so, I wasn't very comfortable. I just know this X-70 is going to do just great.

Congrats on the ring and cross! Those are very good finds! That nice war nickle is a sweet find also. Very good hunting, Beale.

Not too shabby for the first time out Ken.

Nice ring and cross.

Wait 'til you get to know her a little better.

You'll clean up.

The more I use my 70 the more I like it.

So what did the ring and cross read and how deep were they?

Good Luck,
Ron

Looks like your getting the hang of it....Pretty Quick...Great Finds!