Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first hunt

tinusbum

with my racer,found some clad at a baseball park.hunted an hour and a half,got 6 quarters,half a doz dimes and 8 pennys.
1st thing i noticed is all the vdi #'s were higher than my at pro so my 1st few pennys i thought were dimes.also it doesnt chatter as much as the at pro.
i think i'm going to like it,ordered the 4.5x5 coil. when i ground balanced it never would beep,tried it at home too but never did beep

It's very faint sounding ..and fast beep.. ??????????????

Call Makro if it doesn't work.

Elton said:
It's very faint sounding ..and fast beep.. ??????????????

Call Makro if it doesn't work.

maybe i just cant hear it,i'll have my wife listen.she hears better than i do

I hunt with a buddy who swings the ATpro and my CoRe reads about 5 vdi higher than it as well.

Three coil pumps you should here the beep. I just tried mine. Granted it won't balance over a coin, I tried. You shouldn;t be getting too much noise on the coil bob; unless you're over a piece of metal.

That ground balance "beep" is a high, faint pitch. I barely hear it but I am slightly hard of hearing.

KyJoe said:
That ground balance "beep" is a high, faint pitch. I barely hear it but I am slightly hard of hearing.

it works,my wife could hear it.i couldnt but i have little hearing loss too

You won't get it over iron pieces in the ground either.

You could always enable tracking, then there's no need to ground balance :)

It really is a quite machine, sometimes I have to swipe my coil over my boot to make sure I didn't accidently switch off my headphones :detecting: