Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Indian in a while

bradwheat777

A friend of mine is selling their house that was built in 1909. It is a corner lot and I asked if I could hunt it. He said help myself so I helped myself today. I dug quite a few clad dimes and copper memorials. Then I got a 1929D wheatie and not too long after that a 1906 Indian Head. Must get back sometime before they sell the house. Got to be more stuff there! Hope everyone had a good day! HH!

Congrats on the wheatie & the Indian! I haven't seen an Indian in a long time.

Congrats. Hunted with Sataro yesterday and decided I didn't want any zincolns or bottle tops. I felt there were no Indians at this site so I skipped vdi of 59-60 until I checked one of the tootsie toys he found. Came in as a zincolns so decided I would quit skipping them. Guess he got all the tootsies befor I discovered this.

Congrats on the great finds. I just got permission to hunt a corner lot built in 1883 and got my first indian 1902. good luck to ya

Texan, on my fisher 75ltd, 57-59 is where i wanna be for the Indian head pennies. Using a mid tone, they are very solidly pronounced. Good Hunts All, CO