Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Of Nine Ruins, Coins & Relics To Boot

Marksman7

High all it is great to be able to post some practical posts of the CTX 3030 on a hunt. I scored silver number 166 yesterday with a nice 1864 Victoria 3d. I had a blast with a perfect 19 degree Celsius day with sunshine all day and this machine is well and truly worth the wait. Enjoy some more pics and a story at my blog

http://coinrelicdownunder.wordpress.com/

Cool Finds Marksman!

Really cool finds Marksman.

Does this mean that you will be using the CTX3030 exclusively over your Etrac?

CTX-3030

Congrats on some great recoveries Mark. Thanks for sharing them with us and providing the link to your blog. Good stuff! HH Randy

Super finds. Congratulations. Had you hunted this area previously?
Don

No Don I haven't, Virgin site. I have had the opportunity to hunt virgin sites for the last couple of years, metal detecting in OZ is way behind you guys. I have at least one of these sites most weeks and they all come up with about the same amount of goodies, I didn't even post everything I found there were heaps of odd bits and pieces that end up in buckets.

Hey man... I checked out your website/ parks... looks like alot of smoking going on over their. Does that keep the kings people calm? Nice finds, cant wait to get my 3030 in a few weeks. do you get to keep yours for free?

Nothing in this world is free MCB, even a smile could cost you these days and lets face it you can't even die for free. lol :angel:. Above all things it is a privilege to be able to test these machines in accordance to Treasure Talk and having practical information available so that the interested parties can see exactly what the CTX 3030 is capable of.