Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First outing with new (used) XP Deus 3.2

Kevin B.

Had about one hour of good light left this evening and have been itching to get my XP Deus 3.2 out and try it on the little yard that I have been hunting and finding a few 1860 Colt Revolver (mason) 44 cal bullets in. I have pounded this yard with several real good units. And the ones I used are notorious for being great in iron.
I found two Colt Revolver 44 cal bullets in the yard last week with my other unit. I had pretty much considered it officially hunted out (though I don't think it's possible to entirely hunt a good site out.
I purchased this used Deus 3.2 from a Forum sponser and got a heck of a deal on it!!! I had to have another Deus!!! Especially since my 1859 Gold dollar and several other finds plus a paragraph made it into Andy S,'s XP Deus Handbook.
Here's my finds for today: A Colt Revolver (Mason) 44 cal 1860 bullet (used by both sides of the Civil War according to my online Bullet database), a horseshoe (used by a horse...lol), a 1985 Nickle (had to get that thing out of the way!), and a rusty iron whatchamaycallit.
http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k236/kevinb_010/100_0410_zps32a74adf.jpg
Thanks for looking. Had fun today. Using Deus Fast....Two tones....Ground balanced at 78....that's about it. I was in a hurry.

Not bad for the first time out, Nice find and I'm glad you found the Lucky Horseshoe. Lol

I'm glad to see it did well for you the first time out Kevin, if you ever NEED anything else call me buddy! Thanks again for the purchase and keep hunting that pounded out site, the DEUS will keep pulling them out! When your ready for those programs give me a call buddy!! Can't wait to see the next pics!!

Thanks YOU Jeremy for hooking me up with an XP Deus (latest version). I tell ya.....that sucker was in MINT condition!!!! I still have cash left over. And thanks to Andy Sabisch for allowing me the honor of occupying a place in his XP Deus Hand Book!!!!! I mean.....how could I NOT have an XP Deus!!!!!!! But I would be without a Deus if Jeremy hadn't of been such a swell guy!!!!!! I am back!!!! Fired up and ready to save some history from being paved over as my historic town grows. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!
And thanks for all the kind replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin B. said:
I am back!!!! Fired up and ready to save some history from being paved over as my historic town grows. Merry Christmas everyone!!!!!!!
And thanks for all the kind replies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad your back Kevin! Detecting is a great way to get outside!

Merry Christmas to you!

Kevin

Good to see your finds and thanks for your input to the book . . . . . good luck and hope 2014 nets you a match to the gold dollar

Andy

Thanks Andy, and thanks to the other repliers!!!! I'm just happy to be back with a Deus. I feel strong confidence when I a, swinging my Deus 3.2!!!!