Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

FIRST OUTING WITH TROY SHADOW X2

fematrailer

When I bought my Troy Shadow X2 it seemed it hadn't been used in a long time so I sent it in to Tesoro to get adjusted and tuned up. Got it back today and went to a friends yard to try it out. I really didn't think the coin check button would work that well but it was fantastic. Found a dime under a rusty nail. With the exception of two screw caps, it was a coin almost every time. It seems to have the same tone all the time but you can it hear it break up on certain targets. Here's the issue. I tested a nickel and it wouldn't hit on it when I depressed the coin check. I mentioned this to Tesoro but when I got it back it did the same thing. First time out so I guess I'll eventually figured it out. Any advice?

Coin check button pressed eliminates everything below Copper penny. Working like it is supposed to. Set your dis to where a nickels just makes the audio break up , dig those signals. HH Jerry aka Tinfoil

Ok dig the targets with audio break up? That's great! I thought if I'm not getting nickels, I'm losing gold but hey you just made it easy!!!