Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first park hunt yeilds gold!

detecterx

Hit a local park this morning, established 1923. I have rooted around this park maybe four or five time. Normally the usual clad and few wheats, the trash in the area produce a constant null over a 15' x 15' area close to the playground area. So I popped on the 8x6 sef and went for a stroll. First signal of the day 09-09/ cross half way below bottom of the screen. Constant within the null zone. Normally I skip this range but the tone was so smooth and steady it called for me to dig it... at 3" deep out pops good old yellow. A 10K gold ring that says I heart you! And I said to it I heart you to.

If I can find a way to edit the picture to under 420 I will post it.

One cool way to edit the pic to small size id just right click it (use your right mouse button to click it) then choose "send to mail recipient" or "send to" then "mail recipient" from the list. It should ask if you want to make the pictures smaller. Say yes then save the pic from the email it generates for you. You dont have to send the email and you can use this with lots of pictures at one time. That is how I edit my pics smaller in size. If you cant do that just email it to me and I will make it smaller for you. Idigid

[size=large]there is also a website some use. it's free and you find the link on the MXT forum site.

HH[/size]

n/t

NICE PICTURE

What is funny is I saw the picture and read I Love You and then looked back at your original post That said I Heart You

All about interpretation :rofl:

Nice hunt.

Nice Ring :clapping:

If you are using Win7 open Paint click on "open" and find it in your Picture Folder (or wherever you saved it) then double click it to open it in paint.
Then click resize. Then instead of resizing in % (where its says 100) click on "pixel". Punch in 400 on the first line then it will resize small enough to open under the standards set here. :thumbup: