Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First park hunt

acasto

Met up with a fellow hunter, also swings a Fisher but not sure which one. Hit my first park with the new GBDP. Found some clad, pull rings and tabs and my second toy car.
Dave, on the other hand, pulled out a 10k ladies ring with what looked like a nice ruby on top with his machine.
Tested the GBDP on the ring and here are the numbers.
GB at 70, Sens at 95, Disc at 40 and the ring rang up at a solid 57.
This machine is amazing. Run it at a high gain with proper GB set up and its quiet and deadly.
Going back tomorrow.
BTW, the small silver colored washer was at least 10" down in dry to damp sand.

Here is a look at my stuff.
IMAG0202.jpg

Nice, keep learning that detector and you will be sitting nice for a long while.

Yes. Ring was just under the dirt, between 1-2 inches when found.

nice huntin!