Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First piece of jewelry with my excal

Rocknut88

So I finally found my first piece of jewelry with my new to me excal 2. Nothing fancy just a nice simple sterling silver pendant

Well you have to start somewhere, if you are finding silver you will as sure find gold, good luck keep on hunting.

I like it. Is this your first water machine?

Not my first I used a BHID as well, but this excal blows it out of the water, but I do think the Bhid is having some internal issues. But got a great deal on my excal 2 so I jumped on it

Rocknut88 said:
Not my first I used a BHID as well, but this excal blows it out of the water, but I do think the Bhid is having some internal issues. But got a great deal on my excal 2 so I jumped on it

Does sound like the beach hunter isn't running right.I had the beach hunter 300 and it got more depth than a friends excal and was better on tiny items......maybe his excal wasn't running quite right.When set up correctly,there are not many machines that will beat the bh when used in the all metal mode.
Excal is still one of the best though and the advantage it had over the bh is its discrim ability.......good luck with it,you won't go far wrong,it's an excellent machine.