Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Platinum Ring - Local Beach

slider66

I went to the beach with my son yesterday afternoon for an hour. He just completed his Air Force training and will be going on his first assignment overseas. I hit the dry sand for an hour and left with my first platinum ring. It was a great way to end the trip to the beach yesterday.

That is Outstanding! Those are a rare and great find! As is your Son...All the best wishes for you both!:please:
Mud

Congratulations on a really nice find.
And, best wishes for your son, be sure to tell him to pack his detector.
made some of my best finds on the beaches and hills in Europe.
there are a lot less people swinging detectors over there and way more stuff to find.

Next to detecting gold rings on the beach, PLAT rings come a close second!!:clapping: A great and uncommon find...congrats!!! How heavy is it? probably about 8-9 grams?

That is a really good find there!

Fantastic 1 hour hunt , beautiful find !

I got one some years ago in a school tot lot.
That was a trip. I sold it and used the money for more detecting goods.

Congratulations on your Platinum ring find, and tell your son we all appreciate his willingness to serve:usaflag:

Nice looking ring!

sweet ring! congrats! Tell your son I appreciate his service. I pray he stays safe and wish him a great career - Jim