Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First pocket spill of the year

RedRockNv

Windy as all get out today. Nearly blew my beanie head covering off so I came home. I did find a small pocket spill 2 quarters, 2 dimes and 4 pennies and a foot away I found another quarter. Love the 8X6 SEF on my MXT Pro. Second is the coins I have found in the couple short hunts at this small park near my storage unit. My best pocket spill was easily 5 times this one. The are always fun though.

Keep it up..........It all adds up fast! Do you do anything special with your clad finds? We would save ours and use it for vacations, special purchases that we normally wouldn't buy, down payment on a BIG cabin cruiser, etc. HH, Nancy

I don't do anything special with the clad actually. As hard hit as the parks are around here I am surprised to find an older pocket spill. I take my granddaughters to and from school everyday so I can't do any long distance hunts during the week. As soon as it warms up a bit more I want to hunt some nearby tailing piles in the hours between dropping off and picking up.

Now that's a treasure...........Taking yuor granddaughters to and from school daily. :thumbup: HH, Nancy

zamora said:
Have you used the same mxt for 11 yrs?

Yes, it's the same machine since day one. I've not changed machines and it's only been in the shop twice all those years. I've got my choice of machines, but I stick with my MXT. Lord knows Larry has many detectors and NONE of them even interests me. :twodetecting: I even sold a new DFX that I won. NOPE, won't change machines. I love the MXT and I know it like the back of my hand. Great machine. HH, Nancy