Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Post and first MD ordered

Swagman

Well, I finally ordered my first MD. Along with that, the first post on this forum. Seems like a nice community here. I hope to post findings/successes in the future.

We are scheduled to get more snow tonite, so not missing any time. Will this winter ever end? :)

So what did you order? It kind of feels like Christmas, doesn't it? When that snow melts you will find digging stuff real easy. Depending on where you live the ground can get pretty hard during the summer.

Welcome from Arkansas! Which detector did you get?

:teknetics:Welcome aboard !!!

Ah shoot! Sorry!

I ordered a Teknetics G2!

I'm kind of excited about it. I am in Central NY so we are supposed to get hit by 5-10" of snow today.

Maybe it will give me time to read up on the new acquisition. :) Then trial and error.

I heard good things about the G2.

All advice will be welcomed!

Swagman --

CONGRATS on the new machine, and welcome!

I'm originally from Western PA (grew up there), so I know a bit about what you are going through, weather-wise. Seems like your mind is always ready for Spring (somewhere around March 1) well before nature agrees with you!

Steve

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new G2

jackintexas said:
Just to let every one know...spring is on the way. Trees are budding here and wild flowers are blooming......Jack

Spring in New England does not start til April, and yeah, it suckeths big time :( and even then we call it mud season because of all the snow and ice that melts here that we get !!

Welcome Swagman! Happy hunting with your G2.

Well the G2 came in on Monday. Yesterday and today I have been sicker than a dog! Weather is starting to get rid of some snow. Maybe this weekend I can play with it (the metal detector)!

My daughter is more excited than I am!

I was stationed on the Cape from 1957 to 1960. I remember the winters there. But fall on the Cape is the most beautiful place on earth.....Jack

very true!..let's hope it don't melt all at once!.we'll drown!..(hot damn!)
slow gradual melt up north,so the rivers can handle it!..fingers crossed!
just sayin!

(h.h.!)
j.t.

it is indeed...jack!..all of new england is truly beautiful in the fall!

(h.h.!)
j.t.