Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First post by nubber

Lizardchaser

Hi relic hunters'

I have a find or two that I would appreciate your thoughts upon:)

Found the hammer last week and no other gun parts or nuttin around there. Would like to know what gun it possibly came off of and model???

The button I found last year. I have found eagles that are facing to their right but this one is facing to his left. It is a tin back no backmark, and is only
12.7MM in width. These items were found in Colorado.

Thanks for looking and I hope I aint intruding....

Diggum happily

Nick

Hammer is for a pistol. Button is Artillery. With the iron back, good chance it was Union face with Confederate back. The South used any and all. Several northern button companies turned a blind eye to sales to the South during the war. Hope you'll find more in CO and post them. Doesn't have to be military, can be arrowheads, gold prospectors tools, you name it.
Good hunting,
David@Dixie

well sir, nice finds there. the hammer could be off near anything. don't feel you are intruding....we love to see great finds like yours. thanks for posting, and keep in touch. hh,

Thanks for the replies and information on this stuff.

I shall see what I can find and take pics of:devil:

Lizardchaser

These few pics are from some of the relics I have found.

Have been swinging a Sov. and a Gold Bug2 for about 12 years.

Been rock hunting for about the same amount of time wished I would have started a lot younger:shrug:

Hope you likeum HH and a salute to the Vets.