Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First post HI!! New F75 SE

Sonnyd

Hi all, I joined a few days ago. And wanted to wait till my F75 SE got here before I posted. Just picked it up from UPS a couple of hours ago. I bought it from Bart at Bigboyshobbies.com. I'd like to Thank him for the super fast shipping... I called him Monday afternoon 2-6, and it was at UPS yesterday afternoon!! Incredible... and Great communication with him..First class.... So, I unboxed it, put the batteries on the charge, and while I was waiting for the batteries to charge, I put 4 fresh non rechargeable in. I walked outside, still in my tee shirt, and it's 25 degrees here. Turned it on, Ground balanced it, left everything else exactly as it was, made about 4 swings and BAMMMM.. I thought, No Way. I just went over this site 3 times in the last few weeks with my AT Pro... This can't be a good target.. I had to go back inside and get my Pinpointer and digger, came back out to my marked spot. Dug down 7" and there it was, a 1944 Wheatie, obviously not a fresh drop, LOL.....I'm still in shock, ...This machine is soooooo light..and heck, I didn't even have headphones with me...
Supposed to be almost 70 this weekend, so I'm going to be having some fun. I was just so excited I had to share...Thanks for reading....
Regards Sonny

It is fun to get excited over a new detector, isn't it? There will be plenty more older coins with the 75. Enjoy it and have fun. HH jim tn

Great feeling isn't it to get a new detector and gain confidence in it right off the bat. The performance to price ratio is off the charts on the F75 DST.

Good luck in your hunts this weekend!
Tom

For sure I can understand the excitement, that is sign of things to come.

Congrats and good luck,

Ron in WV

Yea I got mine yesterday and haven't hunted any yet,,just to good of a deal to pass up..
Good luck and HH

Forgot to say in my other post, Welcome to Finds and looking forward to seeing more of your hunt results as you get to know your F75.

Tom

Nice, have fun -----Use those headphones----------------------------------------after1---------------------

Wow, Thanks everyone!!! all of the replies are Awesome. I'll probably use the Headphones from my Garrett Ace 400 for a while, till I sell it. Can't use my AT pro headphones of course because of the two prong connector. Any Suggestions on some mid priced good phones? Can't spend a whole lot... I've bought 3 New Detectors since getting back into this in December, lol. Guess I'll start my search for headphone reviews now..... Again, Thank you all, for your replies, it makes me feel Welcome.... Hoping for a Great hunting weekend.... Talk to you all again soon....
Regards Sonny

Sonny...I put together a WORD document of posts from F75 users ( some with extreme knowledge of the unit). Lots of info in it.

If you want I can e-mail it to you. E-mail me at therover61@aol.com.

John

I'd find a good set of used headphones in the classifieds.Ive always liked gray ghost,they work great.But I think all are probably good.