Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First post new guy

Drakester

Hello all treasure finders, i have been involved with detecting for the last 6 months. I swing the AT Pro and been following this forum for some time now, just wanted to say thanks to all for the valuable info i have learnt on this forum. Here are some pics of some old coins and bling i have found with my AT Pro (I LOVE THAT THING LOL) 1943,1960,1968 Canadian Quarters, 1917 Canadian dime, 1921 Canadian penny, 2 1973 Horse Quarters, old cross, 2 silver rings, and i think a very old coin its not readable but has an edge like a quarter and thinner. maybe someone here might know what it is

Nice batch of coins you have. Could that thin coin you are referring to just be an old worn out quarter? Or, a dime flattened on a train track twice, as it is not oblong.?

Thanks for welcoming all, John was thinking that myself about the train. it does have silver in it can hear the bell sound when i drop it on a table.