Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First posting, pics coming soon

dignit

I just wanted to say HI to my fellow MD'ers. This is my first post. I have been reading your posts for a few weeks now. Your group postings convinced me to get my own Xterra 70. I had been borrowing a MXT from my friend for a couple months, and wondering why I wasn't finding any gold. The MXT is a coin/silver finding magnet, yet I didn't find one single gold ring until the first weekend with my new Xterra 70. A very distinct triple beep sound and the scale showed 8's and 10's. I found three gold rings and a nice sterling silver ring the first weekend I used the X-70. One of the gold rings got chewed up by a lawn mower though and so there were no stones or gems on it, but GOLD is GOLD!!! Shortly thereafter I was wading on the lakeshore and found my first 1929S Walking Liberty half dollar. I will post pics of some of my finds with the Xterra very soon. Thank you for sharing your advice on the X-70, I felt as though I understood the 70 from the moment I turned it on. I reallly enjoy seeing your finds, and that motivates me to get out there and find my own! If there are any fellow MD'ers who live in the Olympia WA or surrounding areas who might be interested in getting together for a hunt, please respond and let me know! Mike in Lacey, WA

Welcome Mike...twp good choices...this forum and Minelab X-Terra-70. Good luck and HH TomB

Welcome to the site....You are of to a great start, no not a great start a FANTASTIC START.........

Nice first week out. Olyimpia huh I'm over in Spokane.

HH
Jeff