Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

first pre decimal

Ynot havago

Hi All
Went with a mate today to another park because he got himself a AT Pro. Not much to report but did manage to find my first pre decimal coin, 1943 half penny. It is pretty beat up but still gave me a big thrill. I'm loving the Scorpion and starting to learn what its telling me and after trying the AT I think the scorpion is just as fun. I found I spent more time looking at the screen than hearing the sounds the detector was telling me. Anyway the other finds where just small change and junk and heaps of the usual trash. Hopefully some jewellery wont be to far away and eventually maybe some nuggets. Happy beepin to everyone.

Nice going ! Yes, keep listening and you will learn the Scorpion language.
With experience you will get there. Good hunting to you ! Gene