Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First ring!!:biggrin:

ricstone

Found some normal clad an was following another guy detecting an filling his holes. Then i hit a solid dime signal an there it was. Don't think it is gold but it looks like bronze. A magnet wont stick to it. It says One Life with a cross an One Love on the outside of it. Cant see anything on the inside of it. Oh well it was my first!!!:super:
001-2.jpg

ric

My first two ring finds were gold. Talk about lucky. Some days I don't think I'll ever find another. So much luck involved. Can't tell much from your photo. By all means have it tested if you have questions. You'll find many more rings if you keep at it. Number one is special, though!

Chris

loot looks great
wtg a ring..anytime you get a ring is a good day..
hh
john

Alright!:clapping:Congrats on the ring!:cheers:Whatever it's made of, a ring is a ring. May it be the first of many.:biggrin:Happy Hunting!:)