Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First RING today !!!

jbr13

Finally got my first ring, then pulled a heart pendant. Also got a war nickel, 5 wheaties, and a few clad.

Jason

Very nice! :clapping: Feed us some details of the find...like where and what the situation was...its helps us all become better!
Mud

Way to go. I have retutned a lot of class rings. Makes your heart pound, don't it. Keep it up.. KEN

Excellent finds!!! Congratulations!!:clapping:

I missed my chance at such a nice find as your ring some years ago when I chose to ignore a target that VDI'd as an *aluminum screw cap* on my Whites 6000. My hunting buddy and I were heading back to the truck to call it a day. He was following me a few yard back and he didn't have a machine equipped with VDI and naturally he couldn't pass up one last good sounding target. Yep, it turned out to be a large gold class ring very similar to yours. :cry:
HH :detecting:

Awesome

Very good one

"Order of the Arrow"....is a Boy Scout... Award/achievement/honor,It has to do with,nomination by other members,years in scouting,achievements in scouting,camping out...etc...Nice find...WTG...
No engraving? I've seen a few that were.....what KT?

Thanks guys. Was hunting a local park that used to have Navy housing located on it. I found maps showing the duplex style houses locations. A buddy and I hunted an area that should have been the court yard between three of the units. I was pretty much just digging anything that sounds like a good hit. This site has a good amount of trash do to the houses that were torn down years ago. I think I have found enough aluminum to side a house, and enough aluminum rods from TV antennas to rebuild a dozen of them.

If I remember correctly this ring cam up at VID 58-59 on my AT Gold. Nickels come in at 49-51, pull tabs are 51-55, and this was just above that.

Have looked to see if anyone has lost this ring, but not finding much so far, I will continue to look.

Jason

MikeO, I have been doing some searching. I am not finding much for lost BSA rings.

Great finds for you folks. Give us old-timers your particulars, like what detector your using, VDI numbers, park or vacant lot, how deep and those kinds of things.
Us old guys like that sort of thing.

Thanks, happy hunting and Thais for your posts.

That's a beauty !!! Congrats !!!