Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First ring? with AT Max & 5x8

88SIII

Here's an Item I dug a few nights ago in my back yard. It's a ring, but is it really an old ring or is it a electrical crimp or plumbing piece ? It rang up in the 80's Clear tone.

Interesting stampings as they looks irregular/ crooked like they were done by hand. The ring is closed with what looks like solder joint or braze joint. I cant confirm it's sliver.

inside EZEQUIPL outer INFINITE.. Googling EZEQUIPL keeps wanting to correct to EZEQUIEL

Thoughts?

What's additionally interesting is that I dug this and it was only 2-3 inches deep. We had out back yard excavated years ago to remove a few tree stumps and smooth out the uneven ground. We were pretty much left with a barren flat mini gravel pit. So... a year later, we brought in 60 yds. of processed loam to lay down a base 4-6" base for new grass. I'm thinking this item was trucked in and redeposited in my yard. Original age and location completely unknown to me.

88SIII - Southern Maine

Interesting.....it appears as if there is a weld on the inside of the band ?

earthlypotluck said:
Interesting.....it appears as if there is a weld on the inside of the band ?

Pic is the outside view of the solder joint..

Someone who often digs at the local salt beach said to me it looks like a tarnished silver ring... I'm OK with that. Probably someone's homemade jewelry

AND now when I search EZEQUIPL in google , it's a circular references back to this thread! TJR