Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First run with my Eurotek Pro

Took a four day trip down to the jersey shore and brought my new Eurotek pro. Obviously not a beach machine but I had a great time. I turned the sensitivity down to 7 and disc to zero and just went at it. I found nothing of value but pulled a lot of quarters and dimes up. A few pennies, one nickel, and 4 bottle caps. Again nothing significant but had great weather and a fun time hunting.

Sometimes its fun just to get out and hunt.And every hour you spend with the machine will help you learn more about what its telling you.HH

It was a bit noisy but I expected that as I was in a lot of wet sand. Good chance I may have missed something but oh well. I dug a lot of clad which was fun.

Yep a little noisy on the beach , but just a fun machine to use!

It is a clad-sucking monster. In the trash, a five inch NEL coil is pretty darn awesome. Mine hasn't been off my Et Pro since I got it.

I will definitely look into getting the 5" coil. Last one i had was on a Whites IDX Pro and I never took that off either. As far as clad goes it is very good. Even though I was on a salty beach with a lot of chatter. When it went over a coin it hit very hard. I did a LOT of clad digging. Even on an ocean beach with the ETP.

I used the 5" DD on my Tek. Omega at the Oregon beaches in the very trashy areas around the fire pits, etc., and I used it exclusively on the Omega all September long in 2010 and plucked 895 coins with the 5" DD alone.

On the IDX Pro you could have used the 4½" Snooper coil [size=small](labeled the Blue Max 350)[/size] but measures about 4½" across the lower portion of the coil, or the 6½" diameter Concentric coil [size=small](those were labeled Blue Max 600 or5.3 Black Max or 5.3 BullsEye)[/size] which measures about 6½" across the center of the coil.

The so-called 5" DD for the Teknetics measures just slightly more than 4½" and worked great on my Omega and Euro-Tek Pro. Right now I have it in use on the Fisher F-19. I like the Euro-Tek Pro's dual-range Volume control and ran it at '13' so Iron was a low Volume and non-ferrous targets were louder Volume. That's the main feature I like about the new Fisher F-19, it has that Ferrous/Non-Ferrous Volume adjustment that I set at '14' ... PLUS manual Ground Balance. That makes a lot of difference in the bad ground areas I hunt, but the Euro-Tek Pro worked fine for a lot of quick and easy coin hunting.

Monte