Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First run with the Core

Despite breaking a finger at work yesterday I was able to test the Core out at a field site for a few hours. This site has been hunted hard with another detector. In fact, my last hunt here produced one non-ferrous target.

I focused on the house site itself as it is the hardest hit and the heaviest of iron, about a 40' square area. This is a shallow target site, but extremely heavy of iron. I ran the Core in DI3, Sens. at 50, Disc.at 10, tracking off, GB at 70/71.. same settings with both the standard 7x11" and 4x5 shooter coils, pretty much stock...

The standard coil went first, the finds from this coil are on the right, shooter coil finds are on the left. I was impressed with what the Core found and anticipate more from this site in the future.

It was hard to stay in stock settings, but I wanted to see how the detector would do out of the box. Now that this little experiment is out of the way, it's time to crank it up!

Good hunting all!

Looks like the snipper coil scored again. Its pretty amazing what it will pick up between the trash.

Welcome aboard to the club triple! It's an amazing machine.