Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Seated Liberty Dime!!

garthbfan

Got out today with some friends and found my first Seated Liberty Dime 1853!! I found it in a older park with 5 miles of my house!! It hit between a penny and a dime on my ACE250. It was a solid signal didn't jump at all!! It's a little rough but looks great to me. It is also my oldest coin to date beating out a 1882 I.H. I recently found. Thanks for looking!!

It DOES look great!!! Fantastic find! How deep was it?

Chris

WTG on the dime. I love the Ace when it locks in on a dime. I love the PRO when the TID reads 82 and doesnt bounce

Great find. Hope you find some older coins when you go back. 1853, what a time capsule. WTG.

Tks for looking everyone and for the comments. I really enjoy sharing my finds and like to see everyone else's finds also!! It was 3-4 inches deep Chris. It was located at an intersection of 2 concrete paths in the park directly behind the back stop for a baseball diamond. It was about 1 and a half feet in from the intersection. Must of dropped it and it rolled to the spot where I found it. Thanks again for looking!!

Great find :beers: