Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First seated

JoeH

Some of my finds over the last month. Top row are finds from a road construction project running through a small town that had a train depot and a hotel accross the street back in the day. They totally graded to the dirt. All these silvers where in bad shape. My seated dime was crusted in rust. Some where coated in black tarnish. Maybe because of the salt or something over the years. Found two standing Liberty quarters, no date, seated dime 1887, Barber dime 1913 and a Mercury dime 19??. Bottom row is Park finds, 1944 Merc, 1899 Barber dime, No date Buffalo Nickel, 1963 rosie and today I found the 1956 Quarter. Siver ring was a park find also. Thanks for looking.

Nice coin. The really old ones are always amazing to pull out of the ground.

Great finds. Love that old seated dime. Nice finds all around. Thanks for sharing and HH, Nancy

Some great finds especially the silver.

Great work JoeH . .!

Really nice finds. Great job. CCH