Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver Coin

shafer44

Well, today, I went out with a couple of friends to an old abandoned oil camp that has been hunted hard before. I managed to find a few coins and then I got a good solid hit, dug out a chunk of earth and Voila!! There was my first silver coin at about 7 inches. I really like my V3i and was trying out a 6x10 Ellipse of one of the other guys. I guess I will be buying my own 6x10 now.

Howdy Shafer44--

Congratulations on your first silver coin! You will get PLENTY more, now that you got your first out of the way. Best of luck and ...

Happy Hunting!
Blind Squirrel

Good going Shafer!

Congratulations on your first of many silver coins.

You will always remember your first silver coin, congrads! :clapping:

Thanks for the reply!

Thank you. I hope to find many more.

Thank you. I was using my friend (Blind Squirrel's 6x10) and now I have my own.

Thanks, Rob. Yes, I like the sound and the VDI!!

Thanks, yes, the sound is great and the VDI just makes you want to dig.