Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver for 2012 finally

widebody

[size=large]finished my Dr. appoit. and went for a late afternoon hunt. about an hour and a half. found $0.33 my first find was a size 7 mood ring. working back to the truck and my last find was the silver ring. working on getting a good camera.
any suggestion are welcome.

HH[/size]

Big congrats on the silver ring. Personally, I like the mood ring too! :) What type of pictures are you going to be taking? If it's just basically your finds or what? HH, Nancy

[size=large]mostly i want to take pics of my finds. giving thought to posting vid on you tube also. but just pics for my posting here for now.

HH[/size]

Ebay has a lot of good used cameras for a very little price. I bought a VERY good Casio Exilim camera there and paid under $25. I have my own Casio Exilim also. I do have the DSL, but in my opinion, you can't beat the Casio Exilim for a fast point and shoot camera. Hope that helps... HH, Nancy

[size=large]thanks nancy. will check out ebay.

HH[/size]

Yeah, the one I bought for Larry is a really nice one and had more features than mine that I paid big money for! :angry: Good luck! Nancy

[size=large]hopefully this is the photo of my ring finds of 2/3/2012. will have to do til i get a better camera system.[/size]

[size=large]second try on uploading a pic of the rings found on 2/3/2012. okay it worked. had to use the wifes camera. old tech. 2003. software won't work on my computer or hers. she has a new computer. now we both need a newer camera. had to take her camera card, download to her computer, transfer to my memory stick, take to my computer, upload to my doc file where i can pluck it and put it on here. who says i ain't computer savvy?[/size]

Yes, I agree that you do need another camera. You got the picture and posted it and it was worth it. Great finds and glad you could show us all. HH, Nancy

[size=large]i keep saying i need to retrace all my hunting places with the 5.3. i have one for my XLT and for theMXT. when i used the XLT version i couldn't believe the depth. it got at least 6
'. more than i expected from such a small coil. i really do need to get out with the 5.3 on the MXT more. my go to and i am really learning to listen to is my D2 DD coil. i bought the 950 for the MXT but have yet to mount it. the D2 has been so great. i bought the 8x6 SEF and haven't really given it a try yet either. i just can't take the D2 off. one of my very first finds with the D2 was a 1954 Franklin Half Dollar 8" down. sounded off clear as the bell on the reverse side. the saying is true. you really do need to " Train Your Ears ". :detecting:

HH[/size]

[size=large]got a new nikon camera. will see how well i do at downloading.[/size]

widebody said:
[size=large]got a new nikon camera. will see how well i do at downloading.[/size]

Great job! :thumbup: HH, Nancy