Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver of the year and it’s a 1881 half dime !

We’ll hit the park near my house and I’ve pulled a lot of old coins from it probably over 100 acres with a beach also.
The 1881 was near where a huge tree stood and I’ve detected around it before but it was a nice little squeak the silver dime was in in the next camping spot over i found some wheat pennies and clad I only had about 40 minutes to detect park closes at sunset good luck out there more river detecting is the goal this year ..
WoW
Nice recovery.

Thanks everyone this park is tough to find silver even though it dates turn of the century my buddy found this beauty in the woods there last year so I keep coming back …
Mark

Attachments

• F7EAB2AA-BE2D-4B0A-891A-F9E2BB870D52.png
    F7EAB2AA-BE2D-4B0A-891A-F9E2BB870D52.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 64
  • C3AF21DE-4A81-413F-8539-8437D0F557C8.png
    C3AF21DE-4A81-413F-8539-8437D0F557C8.png
    4.6 MB · Views: 60
8 royal columns. Mint of Mexico. It represents the old and the new world. "VTRAQUE VNUM" It was legal tender in the US until 1857. It was also called the Spanish dollar. It was the first internationally accepted coin... Beautiful coin!!

It’s a 1749 over 1739 very cool find
Mark