Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver of the year, first silver with the F70.

kt

I've had a rough time getting comfortable with the F70, but it is growing on me. Only my second silver find, and the F70 banged on it hard. It was about 5 inches down, beneath a layer of driveway gravel. :veryangry: Had to work to get this one but it was worth a blunted Lesche. Despite being covered by a layer of gravel, the quarter is in very good shape.

Yes thats in very good shape for that type of area! Great score! Congratulations on breaking the ice with a nice one!:clapping:
Mud

Nice going on the silver quarter! :cheers:

tabman

I've had days metal hunting when after 3 or 4 hours hunting and finding nothing but trash my back would be hurting and really just feel I was wasting my time, then I'd find a silver quarter like that and my back would quit hurting and I'd keep hunting till sun down. Nice find!

Thanks everyone. I think I am gaining some confidence with the F70, mainly due to me stop worrying so much about settings. I am currently running just average / conservative settings: de mode, disc at 8 to get rid of most nails, threshold at -1, sens at 80. My F70 is pretty tame in most areas with these settings but I am starting to find decent stuff.

I'm pretty much convinced that the F70 will find you some goodies no matter how you run it.

sweet