Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver of the year, unusually warm weather.

msareborn

Had some unusually warm weather in the panhandle of Idaho. Hit 57 degrees yesterday. Everything is thawed out, so I had to get out and take the DFX for a walk. Put the super 12" whites coil on and scrounged up my first silver of the year. All three are silver. Also snagged a wheat back 1958d. Last night I pulled my first buffalo, (1925), and a 38 wheat back. Nothing too exciting, but always welcomed. Go get you some!

Any Hunt that Produces silver is a Good Hunt. Congratulations.

You did good:thumbup:

You got to hunt; we had a blizzard! Nice finds - keep up the good work!

-pete

That rings a beauty! It's been unusually warm here in Utah as well. Unfortunately I got grabbed by that nasty flu bug going around...:confused:

Maybe next week!

Congratulations on the great finds!