Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver - possible spill

bbwwbb

Happy isn't the word for me right now.

This evening I went out for a bit after t-ball practice (my son's, not mine) and tried a new area of the yard. I found evidence of a parking area before the garage was built in some old photographs, so I went out there tonight. From the way things are laid out right now, this seemed a very unlikely spot (I'd have gotten there eventually, but not at first without this knowledge).

Anyway, after about 10 minutes of picking up not much worth mentioning (the usual canslaw, copper bits, and wire bits) I got 3 solid targets within 1 swing. I was not expecting to pull a 1950 dime and a 1941 wheatie from the same hole!

The 2 other wheaties were the other 2 targets (1942 and 1937).

Within a foot I picked up the 59 dime, and within another foot a 54 nickel in the same hole as the latch pictured.

By this time is was quite dark, and the mosquitos were getting very aggressive. Knowing it is my yard, I vowed to hit it again tomorow night.

All the coins were simply rinsed off then dabbed with vasoline. They all look pretty good as well.

So....... is this a pocket spill? Do I care?

It was fun already, now its getting kooky!

1440100689_4d151dc927.jpg

-b
http://foundtoday.blogspot.com