Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver with F75 Part II...She is also sitting down

Hey Guys,
Got out with the F75 yesterday to give it a try at relic hunting. Coming from the T2, made this a very easy transition. My totals from the day were a a plowed 1856 seated dime, a few chinese cash coins and other misc relics shown below.

So far I must say that I have been very pleased with the F75. Coming from the T2, there isnt a huge difference. But the differences there their are made it worth the upgrade for me. Exspecially since I had one of the very early T2s.

I really like the backlight and it is refreshing for the machine to save your settings after its turned off.

WTG Steven,

I feel the plow that nicked the coin adds character to the bent dime, She's still a beauty! I still remember your scream (SEATED!) roaring down form the hilltop :)

You did really good with the F-75, We'll have to go again soon maybe within the next two weeks.

Congrats,
Paul