Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver with SE Pro :minelab:

Today I hunted for about 45 minutes at a house dated in the late 1700's. I used my Minelab SE Pro, which I have had about two years and have not really hunted a lot with it. The front yard was covered in iron, and remembering what Bryce had said and hunting in Iron Mask with his settings I crept along. Then there came a high pitched sound with the null. I worked it and the cross hairs stuck in the upper right hand corner and I dug it. Down about 3 to 4 inches I saw shiny silver. After soaking it in water and soap the date shown thru as 1929. My first standing liberty quarter and first silver with my SE. I will be going back when I have time.
Thanks for looking.

Can't go wrong using Bryce's settings in iron...

Nice save Steve :cheers:

There is more there witout a doubt !

Beautiful coin, bud. :please:
Bryce's settings will help sniff them silvers from the iron.
Congratulations on your nice find:beers:

Congrats Steve:beers:

You picked my favorite coin to find for your first:thumbup:

Thanks for letting me know my settings helped you in some way...much appreciated.

Good luck on sniffin' a few more silvers out with your SE. You have the right detector to do it with:beers: