Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silver with the Simplex.

robo

Third time out with my new Simplex.
Got wheats the first 2 times out
This time got a few wheats and this

Attachments

• 20200414_150632.jpg
    20200414_150632.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 256
That's a very nice find. Thanks for posting the id #.

Nice. I just ordered my Simplex plus and looking forward to finding my first silver

FYI
Ran in field mode.
Solid 91
7 " down

Locked 91 signal
Thanks for the info, and Congratultions on the silver coin find.

Up until last weekend I have found Wheat-back Cents with my Simplex +, mainly running in the Beach mode but occasionally in the Field mode. open middle area of our city park.

Last weekend I did the updates and after checking out the performance with the new Park 1 mode, I believe Park 11 will be my main-use mode, Beach will be #2 and Field #3 if I get into too much Iron contamination. I typically hunt heavily littered old site and rely on smaller-size search coils. I'm hoping they will be out in the next few weeks as I'll be heading to Nevada for a Welcome-to-hunt Outing and would like to have the Simplex + join my Nokta CoRe and Relic units in the tough iron debris sites, but it needs the smaller coil.

The Simplex + is impressisve enough that once the Accessory Coils are introduced, I plne to get one or two of them ... and also plan to buy another Simplex + just to keep different coils mounted to a Simplex + 'full-time.'

Anyway, I'm curious about the settings you used in Field mode? Thanks,

Monte