Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First silver

tomcatchevy

I live in a small town and the park is an older one so I'm convinced there is silver in there. I've been through the new play equipment they put up a couple years ago and have about $6 in clad. I know it has been built up over the years and there is a lot of trash in it. We also have some of the hardest clay to dig in according to the backhoe operator that was fixing the sidewalks this year. Either way I decided to check around some cedar hedges after seeing my son playing around them. Sure enough in a 6 foot section I found 3 dimes one being silver. I still have about 200 feet to check. Wish me luck!

Congrats on number 1, Tomcat!!:thumbup: It's a real cool feeling and blessing to bag that 1st silver, now go get rest of 'em:biggrin:!!! And throw us some pictures if you can, we love pic's:bouncy:

Here it is! Had to figure out how to resize my pics on my phone. I'm hoping to get back to the park this weekend for more. Makes it easier that it's only an 1/8 mile away and I can hop on my bike to be detecting within 2-3 minutes later.