Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

First Silvers and 12 Wheaties :smile:

detectin4fun

I went to a local park and found the city was removing blacktop that had been put in place to cover the dirt path long ago when I was a little kid. The removal of the black-top sidewalk was about finished so I hunted the tot lot while they finished up. I began checking the compacted base material and after a short time I got the first hit a wheat penny I could not make out the date. I looked for about three hours total over two days and found 12 Wheaties and one silver dime and a nickle. I'm not having much luck cleaning the pennies the base material is not coming off well so the dates are still a mystery on a few.

Wheaties
????
1951 D
1956 D
1942 D
194?
1951 D
19?? D
1962 Dime
1954 Nickle

Lots of oldies, look like you did well ,,!

Alright!:bouncy:Really nice hunt!:clapping:Congrats on the wheats and your first silver!:thumbup: